WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

PLEASE DROP BY MY SHOP

Followers

Tuesday, 8 August 2017

A LITTLE BIT OF HALLOWEEN FUN

Hello Peeps,
I am hiding down in my basement studio away from the heat !!!!
I played with a cute kitty Halloween image today from IMAGINE THAT.
I know I cheated a bit by using the pre-coloured image, but I did work it up a bit by fussy cutting 5 layers to 3D all the pieces, so at least I don't feel so guilty LoL :-D



The backing papers were a freebie from Sissix and the  IT image is called  " Pumpkin Kitties".

Ooooh - I just saw their latest posting for the Flamingos and couldn't resist buying this Bundle. :-D The Flamingos are stinkin' cute and the backing papers are glorious !!!!!... and only #9  :-)



Thank you for popping in xx



Challenges I am entering:


6 comments:

  1. Brilliant card lovely colouring of the image Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a FUN card ike :) You must have one of those Scan n' Cut machines?? It's cut out so perfectly with a nice border, and love that you added dimension to the kitties :) THANK YOU so much for your order, and for your great ad in your post!! You'll find the Dress Up (mix-n-match) outlines in the bundle!

    Thanks for Linking up at Imagine That's CREATIVE PLAYGROUND this month! Be sure to stop by Sept. 9 to see if you're our "Cherry on Top" winner for August!

    ♥Kris, owner/illustrator
    www.ImagineThatDigistamp.com
    Come share your ITD creations in our Facebook Group here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kris - No it was fussy cut by hand :-D I got my great set of Flamingos xxx

      Delete
  3. OMG - halloween in the heat in your basement! Where is this year going?
    Great card mate.
    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!
    its super adorable!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete