WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Monday 26 June 2017

I CAN FLY.... MAYBE !!

Hello Peeps,
Here I am with my creation for the "I CAN FLY" challenge over at LOST COAST DESIGNS. I have used my new PARTY DOGS set of rubber stamps that I won as a prize.
The background is a map page from an old diary, and I used the "Large Perspective Background" rubber stamp on top of it. 
I stamped the Party Dog onto brown card using black archival ink and the coloured him with Spectrum Noir markers.
I used a butterfly stamp to make the wings, stamping onto some Mulberry paper and then cut them out. The dog is popped up with 3d pads.



Challenges I am entering:


13 comments:

  1. Fabulous image and fun theme brilliant idea for the background Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, sweet, fun and artistic all rolled into one, great job. Thanks for joining in at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well now, there's a thing! Fun take on the challenge Ike.
    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww, what a sweetie. Love the background. So cute. Thanks for joining the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity challenge. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is fabulous! Thanks for getting all arty with the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card!
    love it!
    have a nice day
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. ACK!!! That wee pup is so cute! Reminds me of my Mister!!
    Loves the wings!
    Thanks for getting arty with Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how well the perspective stamp works with the map background. And your dog is awesome. <3! Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is wonderful Ike, that Large Perspective stamp is on the top of my wishlist. Thank you so much for joining in with us again at lost Coast Designs. Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun card. The dog is ready to explore the world with his wings and party hat. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wish I could think to combine wings from a butterfly stamp with a jester dog like you do. This is awesome!! Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cool. thanks for getting Artsy with the Sisterhood.

    ReplyDelete