WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Sunday 16 April 2017

YAY !! GO LEIGH....

Hi there Peeps,

I have popped in to tell you that a great artist Friend of mine is opening up her own SHOP.




LEIGH SNAITH-BRUNTON is a fabulous artist and has just put her first digi into her brand new Etsy Shop -  Whimsical Steampunk Easter Bunny


He will be at a special price until 16th April and other images will be added every few days and she says she may well venture into Rubber Stamps in the future which would be sooooo exciting too  :-D

Leigh also has a FACEBOOK FAN PAGE  started up which is HERE. :-D

See you later Peeps xxxxxxxxxxxxx



5 comments:

  1. congrats to your friend!
    Happy Easter!
    have a nice day
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so kind promoting your friend's work Ike.

    Happy Easter to you mate xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww thank you so much my dear friendy, I truly appreciate your sharing my news <3 THANK YOU!!!! You know me, there will be KITTIES ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Easter!
    Thank you for this post and
    congrats to your friend!

    ReplyDelete