WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Friday 21 April 2017

HAVING A LITTLE CHORTLE :-)

Well - there's always one isn't there... you know, the happy, skippy sod that turns up when virtually everything else is all doom and gloom, and they're like " skippaddy doo da fol de rol ", and you're like "Oh, for f*** sake, give it a rest !"

**(note to self: erm - well, that is usually me !) 
The little Greek lady who owns the kiosk in my local square laughs when she sees me coming and shouts out  " Ay - Καλή Μέρα Opra " , and has a big smile on her face !  I used to think ' Er - why is she calling Oprah (as in Winfrey I thought) until I realised that she meant 'Opera' as in the singing shows, coz I am always smiling and singing as I walk along :-D hahahaha

Anyways - I got this very silly idea when I was making my creation for the Progressive Challenge at the BLOOBEL Stamps FaceBook Group April event.
I got this crazy flower called 'Carey Carnation' to work with this month and I have teamed him with 'Leaping Frog' (whose face just says it all really). They were coloured with Spectrum Noir markers and are set in a very drab, gloomy garden, which was produced in my graphics programme.



So, that's my little chortle for today - what about yours ??
Thanks for popping in xxxx



Challenges I am entering:

Bloobel Stamps Progressive FB Challenge April - Flowers
Quick Quotes Challenge #74 - Flowers   25/4


13 comments:

  1. You just crack me up Ike. I've said it before, and I'll say it again . .. I love your sense of humour! Fun card!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too funny and of course such a gorgeous project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waaa these images are crazy! I love the pop of colour. Thank-you for joining us at the Crafting with an Attitude Challenge 'Anything Goes' April 2017.
    Nicola, CWAA DT (Amethyst Lily Designs )

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOvE it! i also am irritatingly happy and I'm a morning person, double whammy, good to know there are others out there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the colours on this but best of all the story, brilliant. Brilliant! love it, keep singing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card, and I enjoyed reading your blog too.....very refreshing!

    Thanks for sharing at Colour Crazy this week.

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful, colourful creation! Thanks so much for playing along at Colour Crazy Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Girls Creations challenge

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a fun one :) Thanks for joining us at Quick Quotes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL! Crazy fun! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Quick Quotes this month!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love, love that flower! just a fantastic card! the entire card is perfect! thanks for sharing with us at Quick Quotes!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete