WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Thursday 2 March 2017

WATCH OUT FOR THE WEATHER :-)

Hello Peeps,
Just popping in quickly today with a card for a chum going to Oz.
I mean - I love a bit of sunshine but heat in the 50 + range would do me in !!!

Anyhoo - I have used multiple stamps from DE-STEMPELWINKEL in my creation and part of one of my images called  " Mirror, Mirror " for the crinkly old lady on the inside :-)  
My background is pastels and the images were coloured with Promarkers.
I really messed up my mask + stamp of Alice so I had to stamp her out separately and then stick her on :-(




I am busy getting the photos ready for all the wedding card commission I had recently, so I will post those up tomorrow.
Not feeling quite the 'full shilling' today, so I am going to lay down upstairs and vegitate :-(

Thanks for popping in xxxxxxxxxxxxx




Challenges I am entering:

Sisterhood of Crafters - Destination/Travel   7/3   *** TOP 3 ***
Craft Rocket Challenge # 34 - No Patterned Papers    15/3   *** TOP 3 ***

11 comments:

  1. The front of your card is really beautiful! And the inside... made me laugh loudly! :-))))
    Thank you for joining the challenge at De Stempelwinkel, your entry sure makes me feel good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card inside and out. I could not be doing with 50 Celsius. Hope you soon feel better xx Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! What a fun card, inside and out! Thank you for sharing with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW this is fabulous! Love the concept and the inside is perfect! Hope you are feeling better! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘Destination/Travel’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I dont like when is to hot!
    your cards are great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy vegetating! Hope it perks you up.

    Fun card! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. hihi makes me smile the inside of your card so creative
    and the front so sweet I think the Image is ALICE in the wonderland?
    your coloring is stunning
    I love your clever card
    Many thanks to joining with us at ATSM this week
    hugs
    Monika (ATSM DT)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a funny card, Ike! I bet your friend had a good chuckle! Your stamping and background look amazing! Love the inside too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card....so much fun! Thank you so much for playing along with us at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete