WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Saturday 18 March 2017

WASH MY MOUTH OUT :-)

Hello again,

I am here with my offering to the Sisters of Snark, so you must expect that I have a teensy naughty word on here as usual.................. mind you, it is only one word and it's not as bad as my last offering ok ?

I have chosen to colour up my QUEEN OF HEARTS digi - available at IKEsART, and I have used a Freebie paper and tag from MEINLILAPARK, which is just perfect for her.... crisp and clean... as opposed to her potty mouth  hahahaha :-D



I am going to have a play with my Art Journal this afternoon, so I might be back again later :-D   Thanks for popping in xxxx


Challenges I am entering:



10 comments:

  1. Oh my word, this is spectacular! Thanks for playing with us at the Sisterhood again, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely brilliant - and super-quick off the mark too. Thanks for joining us - and making us laugh - again at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee hee . . . as good a snarky card as I've seen. Brilliant.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome!!! thanks for playing along with us at the Sisterhood for the Q is for Queen challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep - perfection!!
    Love the image and the background paper is a perfect match!
    Thanks for going all Q for Queen with the SISTERHOOD OF SNARKY STAMPERS!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do definitely love that image, Ike and your sentiment is perfect. Fabulous! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is brilliant! Thanks for playing with us at the Sisterhood again.

    Majo - DT ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love everything about this card — and could have used my own version of this in the mood I woke up in this morning. :P Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete