WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Sunday 12 March 2017

STILL PLAYING WITH YELLOW

Hello Sunday Peeps,
Well - it is still raining today.... that's Day 5 non-stop !! I did actually drag the dog out for a walk in his raincoat this morning, just to get some fresh air. !

Since the weather is cruddy, I was still playing with some yellow this morning and made this Tag.

The background was stamped with a sun and a clear stamp with wording, which was sent to me as a gift from a Fabby crafting Friend :-) The package says MY ACRYLIX Close to My Heart  D1196 Floral Elements.  I found these are on eBay and Etsy.
I used two colours of yellow to stamp the word panel 4 times.
Then I used some flowers by Klever Konstruction - which were also from the same Friend. These are printed on like thick acetate and the instructions say to cut them out, heat them up and shape how you want them.  Well - that turned out to be tricky.... they blow away from the heat gun and I was picking them up off the floor and carpet and trying to shape them nicely !!!  Trickly little buggers they are !! LoL

Anyhoo - the image is a Hummingbird from Designs by Ryn at De-STEMPELWINKEL. Not sure if this is available any more as I can't find it in the Shop.
I coloured him with Spectrum Noir markers and then added some KindyGlitz. I made my own little 'wobbler' for him to make him buzz around. It looks soooo cute :-)



In this next photo I tried to flick him and grab the photo but my camera is just too fast so I couldn't get an action shot.... you can see a bit of my finger in there though, trying to make a quick exit hahahahaha :-)


I added some assorted ribbons and schtuff from my stash to finish off.
Things I used:

  

Thanks for popping in to my rain soaked world. I'll see you later xxxx


Challenges I am entering:

Catch The Bug March Challenge - Birds Bees or Butterflies
Sir Stampalot March Challenge - Close to Nature  29/3




8 comments:

  1. Lovely sunshiney tag. Hope the weather improves pronto.
    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank God it's raining in Greece! LOL What a lovely tag, and the wobbling bird is great! I stopped selling Designs by Ryn stamps (still selling out the last couple of plates), that's why you could not find it in my shop, but it is allowed to use it for challenges.
    Tip for the flowers! Hold them with the wooden tip of a brush, or something like that, so they will stay where you want them to stay!
    Thank you for joining the challenge at De Stempelwinkel again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A stunning tag brings the sunshine Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tag is absolutely stunning and so perfect for our challenge. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  5. your tag is super nice!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. A super creation and lovely Hummingbird, many thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute tag. Love the colors and I love hummingbirds. So glad you shared over at Catch the bug.

    Billie A
    Catch the bug
    Inspiration Destination
    Creative with Stamps
    Aud Sentiments
    Stampavie and More

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulous tag and a great entry for our close to nature challenge at Stamping Sensations. Simply beautiful! Thanks for joining us this month and good luck!

    ReplyDelete