WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Thursday 9 March 2017

SOME ART JOURNALLING

Good morning Arty Peeps,
Well - it's still raining here although not so windy, so this morning I decided to have a little play with my Art Journal.
I have gone for an all green theme to fit in with some Challenges I saw.

I used an old book page and then placed it on a textured background I had started making (not got any further yet LoL) and rubbed over it with pencils like a brass rubbing.  I wanted to blend it a bit so used some baby oil but I made a big boo boo and a terrible blobby mess occurred at the top 1/3 of my page. !! To cover it, I used an ink pad to stamp onto some kitchen paper, then tore the squares out and stuck them on the page.




My main image is " SUCCUBUS 5 " - one of my images at IKEsART. I coloured her with Promarkers and then used one of my new stitched rectangle dies to cut her out.
I used an alphabet die to cut out the word Envy and then used the left-over card bit as a stencil to put extra letters around the page.
The words were printed out and cut up.

' A heart at peace gives life to the body, but Envy rots the bones '      
Proverbs 14:30



  Memory Box - Open Studio - Stitched Rectangle Trimmings

Thanks for dropping in xx



Challenges I am entering:

SOSS Challenge #79 - Green With Envy   19/3


9 comments:

  1. COOL art journal page you have here Ike.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! This is gorgeous. Thank you for sharing it with us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhhhhhh awesome job on the journal!!
    LOVES IT!!
    Thanks for getting Green With Envy with the SISTERHOOD OF SNARKY STAMPERS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very, very cool! Thank you for playing with us again at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is wonderful!
    love it!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Green is perfect for this succubus! And you tied into our envy theme too, nice! Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great save after your boo boo! Thanks for joining us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers for the Green with Envy challenge.

    ReplyDelete