WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Tuesday 14 March 2017

RAINBOWS

Hi there All,

Our new Challenge is up over at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES.
We are an Anything Goes Challenge but we have an optional Twist each time and this fortnight we have " Over The Rainbow ". Obviously this can be anything with rainbows, colour, the Film - Wizard of Oz, songs about rainbows ... you get it right ?

Well - for me it just reminded me of younger days when I saw Kermit The Frog singing ' Rainbow Connection ' in the 1979 Muppet Movie. I really LOVE this little song but it always also makes me cry a bit and I honestly don't know why !!
You can see/hear him here:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2DTLbTQj0I

Here is my little tribute to Kermit using an ink and watercolour paper background and a Cutting File from LITTLE SCRAPS OF HEAVEN called Lucky Frog. I did his little lucky horseshoe in gold card.


Ah well - got the box of tissues out after listening to the song again !!!  Thanks Kermit LoL

Anyways - I hope you will pop over and play along with us at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES  - remember you don't have to follow the Twist Theme :-)
There's a new FREEBIE there for you too and a new Set over on the IKEsART FB Page. :-)

Byeee for now xxxx



Challenges I am entering:

Make My Monday Challenge #41 - Colours of The Rainbow  21/3
The Paper Girls Challenge #123 - Luck o The Irish  21/3
Shopping Our Stash Challenge #294 - Luck O The Irish - Green  21/3



8 comments:

  1. Brilliant made me smile such a cute frog Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute little project ! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very colorful and so sweet card!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this song too!!
    I remember my parents taking my brother and I to see the muppet movie in the theatre when we were little!
    Love the golden horseshoe the wee froggie is swinging on!!
    Thanks for playing along with the SHOPPING OUR STASH crew for our "Luck O' The Irish" challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic froggy fun card, great use of the rainbow colours. Thank you for joining us at My Make Monday. Now being born in '79 i had to go and listen to the kermit song, LOVE it, so thanks for sharing that with me. Emma

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is one of my favorite songs too - I tear up all the time :) Such a sweet, sweet card - matches the song perfectly! Thanks again for linking up a project to our Luck of the Irish challenge with the Paper Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great background. Thanks for sharing with Make My Monday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww! Kermit and the Rainbow Connection :) This is adorable, thank you for sharing first at SOS this week!

    ReplyDelete