WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Friday 17 March 2017

OVER THE RAINBOW

Hello Peeps,
I hope you are getting excited for a bit of crafting this weekend ?

I am here to show you the coloured version of this week's Freebie over at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES #84.
I have drawn Dorothy for you  as the Freebie, and yesterday I coloured her up for a piece of my own. I don't usually get to do this but here we are.....



If anyone fancies the coloured version, then just drop me an email and you can have her up until the end of our current Challenge #84 - Anything Goes - Over the Rainbow (28th March 2017).

Thanks for popping in today and I'd love to know what you think of her :-)



Challenges I am entering:

Make My Monday Challenge #41  - Colours of the Rainbow  20/3
City Crafter Challenge #353 - Photo Insp - Rainbow   22/3
Naughty or Nice Challenges # 37 - Feature a Creature (ToTo)

12 comments:

  1. Thank you, Ike!
    Amazing card!
    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, fantastic card! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning! So glad you've joined us at Naughty or Nice Challenges this month, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dorothy looks a proper teenager here! Love the bright colours, Thanks for joining in at City Crafter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Naughty or Nice, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. A love this image and you have coloured her so beautiful excellent creations Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant card! Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday. Sian.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh she's fab, love your background too! Thanks for playing along at Naughty or Nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect colouring; a lovely card! Thanks so much for joining us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute! Thanks for sharing at Sunny Day Crafting.
    ~Owner/DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, your Dorothy image is absolutely awesome! Love this. Thanks for joining us at Naughty or Nice Challenges!

    ReplyDelete