WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Friday 10 March 2017

IT's ATC TIME

I'm back again today !!
I made some ATCs for a little Swap going on over at the VERA LANE FB Group:  Mixed Up ATC Trade.
The idea is to use multiple Vera Lane images on the ATCs.
I have used ' Cats and Crocks ' . I coloured the crocks and covered them in glaze and then I fussy cut all the images and stacked up the crocks. The backing paper is by MEINLILAPARK  - Cat & Tea Paper.
Now my cats have plenty of bowls of fresh drinking water but for some reason several of them will jump up into the sink and drink the water from my 'crocks' ! Don't ask me why .... who knows why cats do what they do !!!!




 On the other I used ' Lulu '. I also added ' Skull Sweater ', which I resized and just fit her perfectly over her original dress.
** I see now in the Shop that there is a special set with her and a selection of Ugly Sweaters that can be placed over her   LoL 
 I coloured everything with Spectrum Noir markers and gave her an Ombre effect jumper. The backing is a snippet of paper from my Halloween box and I made a little border using ' Freaked ' , downsized and placed together in a row.
I think Lulu and Freaked are older or were Freebies a while back because I can't find them in the Shop.

VERA LANE at Etsy.



    

Thank you for dropping by today :-)




Challenges I am entering:





4 comments:

  1. Fabulous ATCS, Ike! Love the colours and the Vera Lane images of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both of these ATCs, Ike. Thanks for joining in the 'MIx-Up' swap fun on Vera Lane. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ATCs Ike! Love the quirky images and the lovely colours you used - and such fun that you came to the Playground to play.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete