WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Sunday 19 March 2017

HAPPY SUNDAY

Hi everyone,
I hope you are having a bit of a crafty Sunday ? :-)
I've just popped in with this little piece today cuz I have a crochet commission to do, so I am going to go upstairs and finish that in a moment.



My background is some watercolour paper from where I was messing about with rainbows the other day.
The image is from SASAYAKI GLITTER and is called 'Flower Ant'.
I coloured the images with Spectrum Noir markers on heavier weight paper and was much more pleased with the blending although a bit disappointed about the 'bleed out' on the left-hand side of the pot :-(

Thanks for dropping in xx



Challenges I am entering:






7 comments:

  1. Super cute card!
    Nice rainbow too!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card and baking fabulous colouring Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great image, nicely coloured.
    HAPPY crocheting!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so beautiful card!
    have a nice day
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your rainbow is a perfect background for the cute image, Ike. I never would have noticed the bleed out had you not mentioned it. Such a bright happy card. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card!! Thanks so much for participating in our SASAYAKI GLITTER challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete