WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Saturday 25 March 2017

HAPPY MAIL :-)

Hello Peeps,
I have popped in to show you my happy mail I just got. It's a super POCKET LETTER with lots of really cool bits and bobs in the back.
It has come from a super crafting buddy - SUSAN who has a great Blog called " Calling All Crafters ". She's doing a personal project to produce an ATC a day for 365 days - so cool - and she's up to Day 84. They are fabulous - you really should go over and have a peep at them. 
I got a couple that I had admired in my PL so I am well pleased, and she used some of my own digi images :-D . Here's some pics ....



Thank you very much Susan - I love it :-D xxxxx

I might be back later. I am having a bit of crafting now. I was gardening yesterday and this morning, so all my joints are waaaay painfull now and my fingers look like sausages, so going to be taking it a bit easy today !!





4 comments:

  1. They are fabulous, rest yourself now sounds as though you have been busy!Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love happy post! Fab looking PL. Off to look at Susan's blog!

    Take it easy mate.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete