WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Thursday 16 March 2017

EASTER PARADE

Hi there,
I have coloured up my latest stamp from BLOOBEL ready for the Easter Parade - March Progressive Challenge.
I used Spectrum Noir markers for him and his background is from MEINLILAPARK - one of her many super cool freebies :-)
I paper pieced his hat with the same backing paper but, because it is digital, I could make it really much smaller to fit with the proportions :-D
I used snippets of green and yellow card to finish him and have again had fun with my new Stitched Rectangle dies :-)




Challenges I am entering:


6 comments:

  1. this is so sweet card!
    and cat is great!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORABLE! Love the paper pieced hat and the great stripes on your kitty. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a bright cheerful fun card love it
    Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is one SASSY cat! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card Ike! Such attitude as well :)

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete