WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Friday 10 March 2017

COMMISSIONS 2

Continuing with the huge commission - these are the other cards she ordered from me :-)







This one uses a GSD cutting file from Silhouette on the front and papers from my stash.
The Baby is from the DOLLAR GRAPHICS DEPOT -  Cute Diva Babies: Girl. She was printed 4 times and then fussy cut and popped up on foamies :-)
You can get excellent pre-coloured images there which are just perfect when you are in a rush !!! :-D 





I made these using assorted dies for the flowers and leaves plus embellishments and papers from my stash. I used up the last of my shop bought small Doilies too :-(   The Antique lace came from my Brother :-)




Challenges I am entering:



3 comments:

  1. your cards are so woderful!
    love them both!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Ike. Love the colours of the wedding cards and the shape of the baby card.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete