WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Saturday 18 March 2017

CHALLENGE PLAY

Hello Saturday Peeps,

I am having a little play at some Challenges today.
My first card is a bit of a late St Pat's Day piece. I coloured the image with Spectrum Noir markers and made a paper pieced body with Good Luck wording in a Celtic font.
The border is made with stamped shamrocks which I then cut out and stuck individually.




My second one has a paper pieced sofa and then I coloured and printed the puppy twice, fussy cut him and mounted with foamies to make him pop out.




I shall be back later with something else :-)




Challenges I am entering:


Sending Pawprints Challenge #4 - Animal Thank You Cards

Scribbles Designs Challenge #51 - Birds of a Feather
Alphabet Challenge -  A for Anything With Wings  31/3
Cut It Up Challenge #117 - Think Green  24/3
Aloha Friday Challenges #90 - Living Things With Wings

11 comments:

  1. Two very cute and adorable image brilliant cards love the paper piecing Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. your cards are so pretty!
    have a nice dayy
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW - you certainly have A LOT of patience for all that cutting out! Fab makes. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's beautiful! I love that green bird - so bright! Thanks for joining us for our Think Green challenge at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both your card are wonderful! I love how you have the clovers around the first one! Different way of using that cutie bird than I did. :)Thank you for joining us at Scribbles Designs!
    ~DT Sherry x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, just perfect for St Patrick's day. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenge.
    Crafty hugs
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a darling card! Love the shamrock border.
    Thanks for joining Cut It Up this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this card and the pretty papers you used! What a creative way to add the sentiment, love it!!! Thanks for supporting our furry friends! Hugs, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two great cards. I love the puppy popped up on the sofa. Thanks for linking up to our March Creative Playground Anything Goes challenge. Helene, DT for Imagine That! digistamp.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your pup is just adorable, and love the printed couch. Thanks for sharing your card with us at the Creative Playground at Imagine That Digistamp. Lisa Lynn DT.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Alphabet Challenge, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete