WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

PLEASE DROP BY MY SHOP

Followers

Saturday, 18 March 2017

CHALLENGE PLAY

Hello Saturday Peeps,

I am having a little play at some Challenges today.
My first card is a bit of a late St Pat's Day piece. I coloured the image with Spectrum Noir markers and made a paper pieced body with Good Luck wording in a Celtic font.
The border is made with stamped shamrocks which I then cut out and stuck individually.




My second one has a paper pieced sofa and then I coloured and printed the puppy twice, fussy cut him and mounted with foamies to make him pop out.




I shall be back later with something else :-)




Challenges I am entering:


Sending Pawprints Challenge #4 - Animal Thank You Cards

Scribbles Designs Challenge #51 - Birds of a Feather
Alphabet Challenge -  A for Anything With Wings  31/3
Cut It Up Challenge #117 - Think Green  24/3
Aloha Friday Challenges #90 - Living Things With Wings

6 comments:

  1. Two very cute and adorable image brilliant cards love the paper piecing Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. your cards are so pretty!
    have a nice dayy
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW - you certainly have A LOT of patience for all that cutting out! Fab makes. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's beautiful! I love that green bird - so bright! Thanks for joining us for our Think Green challenge at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both your card are wonderful! I love how you have the clovers around the first one! Different way of using that cutie bird than I did. :)Thank you for joining us at Scribbles Designs!
    ~DT Sherry x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, just perfect for St Patrick's day. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenge.
    Crafty hugs
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete