WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Thursday 9 March 2017

CAT FLAP ENVY

Hey again,


**** WARNING: this creation contains some very bad language ****
 (for which I have already slapped my wrist !! LoL 


I decided to do another Envy piece - this time using cats (of course) hahaha
I have used ' Cat Flap Magnum ' and 'Sleepy Kitty ' from AD4D.
I coloured them with Spectrum Noir markers and then made some sentiments.
I made the background by typing out the dictionary definition of ENVY.
This one is especially for the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers Challenge. I know I'll be alright there cuz they know me by now  :-D  LoL....

Naughty language coming up so go no further if you don't like it ........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................







OK - I'm off to see what else tickles my fancy now then :-)
Catch you All later   xxxx



Challenges I am entering:

SOSS Challenge #79 - Green With Envy   19/3  *** Princess Win ***







12 comments:

  1. Hahahahaha...... I've just spat tea all over my screen! Absolutely hilarious. I loved your first entry to our challenge but this one I'm absolutely passionate about!
    Jane (back from SOSS again)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bad language???
    What bad language???
    Muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ha ha ha ha ha ha
    You can never have too many F bombs!!
    Thanks for getting Green With Envy (again) with the SISTERHOOD OF SNARKY STAMPERS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your fabulous card and your fabulously foul, and truly loveable, sense of humour with us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Only a teeny tiny bit of bad language there. It's cool, very funny too. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. We ALL know you by now . . . and we love you. Wouldn't have you any other way.
    Mwah, mwah!

    Hilarious card mate!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahhaha love this!
    that is one bad cat!
    haha so funny!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. And here I thought your last card was perfect... this is out-of-the-park awesome! Thanks for joining the fun — twice! — at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I tell my kids that there aren't any bad words, just inappropriate times to use certain words. You know us so well and we love you for it! Great card, except weeping cat makes me sad. Thanks for joining us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers for the Green with Envy challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! This is snarky perfection! I believe you've found your tribe with the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ROTFLMAO! You are hilarious! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  11. omg this is awesome. love it, I'm a cat person and any card with a cat on it is #1 in my books.Thanks for playing along with SoSS for the green challenge.

    ReplyDelete