WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Saturday 11 March 2017

A BIT OF PRETTY, PRETTY

Hello and Happy Saturday Peeps,
I have made a card for my friend's Birthday using my new cutting dies from MARIANNE design.  This is LR0454 Anja's Butterfly Die Set.
I was totally inspired by a card I saw made by Julie Price, an Australian member of the World Marianne Team, so I went along with it using bits that I had in my stash. I don't have any of those lovely bead swirls she has, but I think it's kinda OK without them  :-)
I chose to mount mine onto a large blue card.




The card is pretty big at 8" square but it is for a special friend :-)
The backing papers I used are the latest Freebie set from FAR FAR HILL  called ' Spring Mood '
The lovely bird picture in the middle is a digital scrapbook cluster I got free on a Blog Train last week by G & T DESIGNS.


     

I have to make myself a big envelope for this baby as I can't get them this big here. :-)

It's still raining today but more 'off' than 'on' LoL

***  By the way - do you think it's useful to put pictures of the products I used on the Post or is it just a waste of space/time ???  ***

I shall be back in again later  - thanks for dropping by xxxx



Challenges I am entering:

International Art & Soul Challenge #3  - Fancy Borders  *** DT Fave ***


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. I have never made an 8x8 . . . couldn't cope with it! Yours is excellent though God knows how you made an envelope to fit it! Top marks!

    Up to you about the product pictures . . . could be useful to readers and an aide memoir for you at a later date . . . but more pictures might make your blog posts slower to load? Just a thought!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love how you've used the dies. Thanks for joining us at International Art & Soul! Hope you'll join our next challenge as well, starting Sunday. Best, CG

    ReplyDelete