WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Saturday 21 January 2017

HAVE YOU GOT ANY SNOW ?

I'm here again - just dashing in - to show this card I made with a lovely Freebie from KNITTY KITTY that is called " Dachshund Through The Snow "...... LUV it :-D
Have you got any snow where you live ???





I have used teeny polka dot card - which is reversible and I tried a new technique with an embossing folder by inking on the inside of the folder before putting it in the machine. 
I watched this done by Susan Renshaw on a video HERE. I'm not sure if I put enough ink on but hey-ho. I don't have a snowflake embossing folder so I used 'Gem Flourish' from Craft Concepts as it looked a bit like snow swirling in the wind.



I used Whispers Archival Inks - Whisper Blue, Azure Seas and KindyGlitz. The snowflake is from my bits box as is the gem. The Dachshund was coloured using Spectrum Noir Markers.


Challenges I am entering:




12 comments:

  1. Super cute (even if it isn't a cat. LOL). Your embossing turned out great and sure does look like swirling snow. Love it! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning coloring!
    very nice card my friend!
    have a nice day!

    hugs, Ŧĭƙĭ
    ≽ܫ≼

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how cute, loving your layout.
    Thanks for joining us over at CRAFT for our Christmas challenge.
    Jean DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant card love the dog so cute Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card you did a great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely festive make here. We HAD snow . . . but it went pretty quickly!
    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply darling! Great colouring of the fur! Thank you for sharing with us at the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge. - Myrna DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super card! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous colouring. I really like this image.
    Good to have you sharing with us at CRAFT this week.
    Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is fabulous, I love the blue and white colour combo, and the dachshund is so cute! Thanks for joining in at CRAFT Challenge.

    love Mags B DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, thanks for rocking this dachshund, he looks awesome! I'm defo inspired to have another go inking the embossing folder, cos I love it on this! Looking forward to using this on the listing, thank you!
    Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great design. Cool colors. Funny card.
    Thanks for sharing with us on Crafting With An Attitude.
    BozenA DT CWAA

    ReplyDelete