WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Tuesday 1 November 2016

WINNER, WINNER - CHIKKIN DINNER


Good morning Peeps and here I am to announce the WINNER of the  " KITTEN KRISTMAS " ... NATIONAL CAT DAY GIVEAWAY.

Chosen by Random.org the WINNER is...............................................................



Please contact IKE to claim your Prize.  
You have 1 week to claim or then I will do a re-draw.

5 comments:

  1. Yay for Valentina! Congratulations, my friend! Enjoy your new kitties! Thank you, Ike, for the awesome giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. images are so cute!
    love them all!
    congrats Valentina!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woooow!!!
    Thank you so much, I am realy happy to winn your amazing Kitten Kristmas set!!!
    Thank you so much I have sent you a mail.
    Thank you !!
    ♥Hugs Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Ike! Your kitty images are wonderful. Congrats to the winner!

    ReplyDelete