WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Tuesday 17 May 2016

ACK !!! I FORGOT

Hello Peeps,
Here I am standing in the Naughty Corner because I forgot someone's Birthday. !!!! I am a couple of days late but with DonkeyMail it will be even worse !! :-(
I made this little card and consoled myself with the  "it's the thought that counts " mentality ... or I could even go with "Better late than never "    :-)




I followed a sketch from FTHS and the image is from them too. The Sketch had a twist of using an image which was enlarged and cropped. I used one of the BirdBrains.
The papers are from a 6 x 6 pad called 'Friendship Glitter' from Trimcraft.
Image - ' Surprised Birdbrain '





Well - I am off to find DonkeyMail right now.
Thanks for popping in - see you later xxxx



I heart Sketches #152 - With the twist   ***** TOP 3 ****




7 comments:

  1. AH! Love that you took the crop 'twist". This birdbrain's look of surprise is perfect made larger. Thank you so much for joining us for I {heart} Sketches with a tWist #152 over at From The Heart Stamps. Always appreciate your entries! Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card, love the design, and cute image!
    Thanks so much for sharing!!

    Ellie
    Critters & Creatures Linky Party
    Let's Color Linky Party

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know -
    Excellent, dear Ike!
    Lovely card and mood...
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOPS! Oh well, it happens to the best of us. I'm sure the card will be appreciated regardless. It's a cutie. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card. Yup, amazing how we make cards and yet we slip and miss a birthday. Love your take on the enlargement and crop.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ike, how could anyone be upset about a belated birthday wish that is this cute. I love this image super-sized. I also love your coloring technique. Thanks so much for joining us this week for the From the Heart Stamps sketch challenge #152!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a tWist - hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete