WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Saturday 30 January 2016

NEW IMAGES SET IN STORE TODAY.... DO YOU WANNA WINNIT ???! :-)



Hi Peeps,
Just popping in now to tell you I have a new image Set just gone into my Store.... SEXY STAR WARS.
Why not get your   'YowZa', 'Hanz SoHunky', 'R2Me2', 'Darf Vamper', 'C36B-PO', 'WooHooky', 'Sleya' and 'Storm Trupa' .grin emoticon
 Full Set for $12  OR put me a nice smoochy comment over on the posting for this at the IKEsART FACEBOOK FAN CLUB page and you could WIN the whole Set for free :-)
Clicky HERE to go there.
This will be open all weekend and I shall do the Draw from the comment there on Tuesday 2nd FEB


All together now..... Daa Da DaDa Da Daaa Da, DaDa Da Daaa Da, DaDa Da Da !!! hee hee   :-D

1 comment: