WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Thursday 17 December 2015

QUOTH THE RAVEN QUEST #51 - HO HO POE ... MERRY CHRISTMAS... Midway Reminder


Hi Peeps,

Here I am with my piece for this month's Quest #51 over at QUOTH THE RAVEN. The theme is HO HO POE - MERRY CHRISTMAS and the Challenge is to make a festive piece but it must be somehow connected to EDGAR ALLAN POE.

I have used my images from IKEsART... LENORE and GOTHIC WINDOW and for the scene outside the window I have used a background from SMEARED INK.
I coloured my images with Promarkers and Lenore is fussy cut and popped up on foamies for 3D effect.
She is wearing her bestest Christmas frock, and even POE and the Raven are wearing their Chrimbo hats :-D 



You have until 6th JANUARY 2016 to play along, so I hope you can squeeze something in there :-)
To play along click HERE.


Challenges I am entering:

Scrap & Craft Challenge #16 - Anything Christmas
Left of Centre 109/110 - Bumper Christmas Challenge




2 comments:

  1. red! my favorite color!
    love your card !
    it is great!
    lots of hugs!
    Bad Kitty's Craftroom
    >^.^<

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome love the image and your colouring is perfection
    Ginny x My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete