WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Sunday 22 March 2015

OSAAT CHALLENGE #233 - NATURE

This Fortnight's fantastic challenge at OSAAT is #233 and our theme is... NATURE.
Just make sure you include a woman digi, stamp or sentiment on your creation, it can be for any occasion.

For my piece I have used "CAMEL COOL" by ALIPEEPS ART

Camel Cool


I coloured him with Tombow Dual Brushes and then added him to a very creepy, scary oasis background, which I don't think he's too happy about.... especially with the Vampire Flies !!!!

I don't think he's likely to survive the night.... Do You ????!!!! 

I reckon you will get that song stuck in your head today too bwaahahahaha :-D


I hope this goes up on time cuz I have had to schedule it since I won't be here to post manually. xx


p.s. Well - I'm back now and I can safely tell you that this DID NOT blooming well post on time with the Scheduler !!! Grrrrr !!!! :-(

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ike . . . yes, THANK YOU . . . I WILL Be singing that song all day now. Grrr!

    Vampire FLIES . . . yikes xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your image is quite adorable! Great design. Sorry it missed getting posted on time. I hate when that happens. Maggie - DT Sister

    ReplyDelete