WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Sunday 8 March 2015

OSAAT CHALLENGE #232 - ANYTHING GOES + WOMEN


This Fortnight's fantastic challenge at OSAAT is #232 and our theme is
Anything Goes + Women

Just make sure you include a woman digi, stamp or sentiment on your creation, it can be for any occasion.
The Sponsor for this weeks challenge is StitchyBear Digi Outlet with the March 5 image prize pack. 


For my piece I used "CHAINS OF LOVE" from STITCHY STAMPS and because it is 'WOMEN's DAY' I made a little flip-over book with inspirational quotes for every day use :-D
The Front image is decoupaged for added pop.......... 






The images were coloured with Spectrum Noir pens and I used various snippets of backing papers and left-over embossed bits for the rest.

Just before I leave you I would like to remind you of our FaceBook challenge

(only entries using our items will qualify)
Current challenge is 'ANYTHING GOES'
 

This challenge will only be open to those of you who work with our store images or papers.  To join in please visit and ‘Like' our FaceBook page then add your entry to the designated folder.  The monthly prize will be a different 5 image pack.  This challenge is now live and the theme for the month is 'Anything Goes'.
And now it is over to you :)

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you will pop over to OSAAT and take a look at what my Teamies have to show you.

Challenges I am entering:






12 comments:

  1. OH WOW Ike, you have had so much fun with this image and I just love every page of your flip book that you have created - what fabulous, awesomely cracking statements re women :) :) I am now wondering what type of woman you will give this to - a strong one to celebrate her womanly power or a weaker one in the hope they get the hint and grow a spine lol. You are just so creative and it is wonderful to be able to see all the wonderful artwork you design :) :) Big hugs, Jane xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you MiMi... yes - I sure had fun with this. I had the feeling when making it that it was for a slightly weaker woman - to inspire her along :-D xxx

      Delete
  2. Ike this is absolutely fabulous!!! I love it! The sentiments are incredible and it really is an inspirational gift for somebody!! Hugs Christine xx
    OSAAT Teamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what wonderful projects! You've used the image so well with these great quotes. Best, CG

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that stamp, Ike, and I love what you have done with it! Quote is perfect here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore your flip book and all the coloring you. Such wonderful sentiments to go along. I just know whom ever receives this will just love it and treasure it for ever. :)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    Your Sister OSAAT DT
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic quote book with a feisty image! Great SN colouring too! Top marks!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the image and seeing her in all the different colorways. Brilliant decoupage on the cover (especially the eye!) Fabulous quotes. Amazing work, Ike! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your sentiments are so funny and fabulous. I love your art here of course, I had to be a copy cat and buy the image. I just love the pieces you made here . Fabulous art Ike :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! Fabulous coloring on all of the images, and I love all your inspirational quotes! Maggie - DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just spotted your DT piece on the OSAAT challenge blog and had to pop over to say 'wow!'....Then when I get here you have all these other variations - I love them Ike, such a fabulous image and you teamed it with so many wonderful sentiments!! xxx

    ReplyDelete