WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Sunday 1 March 2015

NEW CHALLENGE SITE JUST STARTED

I am just nipping in to tell you about a new Challenge site that has started this very day..........

I am sponsoring them this time - along with Bugaboo and Lemon Shortbread (a new artist to me, she has some very sweet images)and this month's Theme is ANYTHING GOES.... so why not buzz over there and play in their very 1st Challenge :-D

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up, Ike! Would love to join. I couldn't find a link so I'll google them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's the link for anyone needing it: http://creativeladybirdscreations.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. DANG !!! Sorry Kitty - I thought I had linked that up correctly but it just went to the picture didn't it ?!!! I've done it properly now - Thank you xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Ike! Will check it out! So sweet of you to sponsor their debut!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOHHH!!! A new one! Thanks for the info, Ike! Yea, you for sponsoring! xxD

    ReplyDelete