WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Tuesday 17 March 2015

HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE MARCH CHALLENGE ...... "THE NAUGHTY CORNER"

It's March, and that means that it's time for a new Monthly Macabre Monday. YAY! Now, here in the dungeon, the Naughty Corner is always full of misbehaving Minions, so we chose that as the theme for this month's challenge. What does it mean in practical terms? You can either make a naughty project, or a project about someone or something who's been misbehaving or create something with corners, or decorate the corners. We LOVE to see all the different interpretations that people come up with. The Minions' two favourite creations get to display the March Macabre Masterpiece badge Remember, the person who gets the most badges by the end of the year will receive a glorious prize from the Minions, AND if you win one of the monthly challenges, you get a chance to be a Gruesome Guest Designer for the next challenge.

I have used one of my images from IKEsART which is called "TOOTH & CLAW" and in the corners I have used another of mine called "GNARLY HAND", which is available from StitchyBear Stamps. The images were coloured with Spectrum Noir pens. The hands were cut out and mounted on foam pads for a bit of 'pop' and the fingers adjusted to make different hand shapes.
The sentiment was a freebie from GINGER's HOUSE. The background paper is from CRAFTY CHAOS (sadly no longer trading). 




OK - that's it for now..... hopefully you will recover from your horror shock shortly :-D
You have until 5th APRIL to play along and can enter up to 3 times at
HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE MACABRE MONDAY MARCH CHALLENGE - THE NAUGHTY CORNER.


Challenges I am entering:

Rosey Hearts Challenge - Naughty and Nice


12 comments:

  1. GULP!

    I'm recovering, I'm recovering . . . .

    xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spooky fabulous card love the colours you have used Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and thks for joining us over at Rosey Hearts!!! Good Luck- Kerri DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card and another exciting challenge blog to follow.
    Rose xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! I love it! What a wonderful way to use that quote! You are awesome and I wish I have your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  6. EEEK! Fabulous! So wonderfully creepy and the quote makes me giggle! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is awesome Ike! I love it! thanks for being the first to enter the brand new 1st Challenge from Rosey Hearts! Mo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hilarious! I am gonna implement that in my life today!! Love this evil lovely guy! He seems to scream as loudly as I do! Thanks for entering Rosey Hearts fist ever challenge! Hope to see your happy/naughty creations each month!! hugs~ Nanette, DT~

    ReplyDelete
  9. So evil and you made me laugh out loud with the awesome sentiment! Brilliant and I love seeing your fun creations! Truly naughty, thanks so much for joining us with the Naughty and Nice Challenge at Rosey Hearts!~kim

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello, A lovely project. A lovely style. Thank you for joining us this Month. Rosey Hearts Good luck. We would love to see you again for our next challenge.
    Chrissy DT Member

    Be Crafty and Craft

    ReplyDelete