WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Thursday 5 March 2015

GET WELL SOON

Hello there,
Just popping in with a Get Well card for a very good friend (who I know will take the joke) LoL
I have used  GUS - Tidbits "WTF !" by BUGABOO STAMPS


After colouring him, I printed him out 3 times and fussy cut him to layer up for 3D effect. I copied the tyres and bucket and used them down the side for embellishment on my Z fold card.

I will be off nopw to post this baby :-)
Thanks for dropping in.


Challenges I am entering:



13 comments:

  1. Bwahaha, this is a perfect get well card! Love the layering and use of elements down the side of the card. Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers -- always great to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I love this! So funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant should cheer them up Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This actually made me laugh, Ike! Art and humor are the best combination in my book! Applause! Applause!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous. Love bugaboo..always good for some snark. Thanks for joining us at Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gotta love Gus. Great card love all your layering and the tire treads along the endge. Thanks for joining us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers for the A is for Accident challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sentiment is PERFECT with Gus! I was LMAO when I read it! Fabulous job with the 3D layering! Thanks for joining us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hee hee hee . . . .sure to make the recipient smile! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the layering of the image...Gus is such a hoot! Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hahaha! Yup. love it you truth teller. hahaha. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. he he he that Gus....he is a funny fella!! Thanks so much for coming back to the sisterhood for our "A is for Accident" challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh how funny ! I love this little card. I know your friend will laugh and love it.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete