WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Monday 12 January 2015

OSAAT Challenge #228 - Anything Goes - Something New

Hi Peeps,
Well, here I am with my first piece in the Design Team over at OSAAT - they are a fabulous bunch and since I do a lot of work with them on the Sponsorship side and stuff, I decided to join them on the DT  and they said 'Yes' , so I am now officially one os Stitchy's Angels :-D
Here is my piece for Challenge #228 - ANYTHING GOES - SOMETHING NEW

I tried one of these Exploding Box thingies and I really enjoyed it. I don't know exactly what they are used for cuz there's nowhere to write on them - just for decoration I suppose !!!!?

 I went with the New Year option and was given "Party Time" from MY HEART PIECES as my image.


I coloured the image using Spectrum Noir pens and made a box card using New Year Printables from GRANNY ENCHANTED.
I also added my image 'Daemon' from IKEsART and a skull from the 'Absolution Deferred Set' by CRAFTY CHAOS. The main images were mounted onto thick acetate stalks so that they explode out more.

The Sponsor for this weeks challenge is StitchyBear Digi Outlet with the January 5 image prize pack. 


 

Thank you popping in and I hope you will come over to OSAAT and play along :-)

Challenges I am entering:

Opus Gluei Challenge #200 - Anything But A Card






9 comments:

  1. Love this so for of detail Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW - terrifyingly terrific pop-up box Ike. I wrote on the back of the one I made! Or you can add a tag with your scribblings on to the back of the box! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to OSAAT Ike, it really is wonderful to have you on the team hunny :) :) What a brilliant exploding box, they really are a bit of fun to make and my grandson love his he got for his birthday. Just love you wicked sense of humour, and this creation shouts IKE - or maybe it should be EEEEkkkkkkk :) BIg hugs, Jane xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous box card! Your colouring is amazing! When I made my box card - I've only ever made one LOL - I left the back blank so I could write the sentiment. I really should make another one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is spectacular! You don't often see anything for the New Year theme, and I love what you have done with it! Thanks for sharing this with us at Opus Gluei!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have yet to make my first "box" card, Ike, but I am definitely liking what I am seeing here! Great job, and congrats on the new DT gig!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow great box card, love the boldness. Thanks so much for joining us for our first challenge over at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck and hope to see you for C#2
    ~ Denise ~
    Owner {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge}
    {Denise's Patch of Creativity}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this little box, great job, very cool idea. Nice sentiment you used, but could be for anything occasion, nicely done. Thanks for playing our 1st Challenge a Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, very nicely done!

    Leanne DT
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a super fun project!!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends!

    ReplyDelete