WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Wednesday 26 November 2014

WOOHOO - I'M A GUEST DESIGNER

Hello Peeps,


I am here to tell you that I was chosen as a GUEST DT for CRAFTING BY DESIGNS and today is my day for the spotlight.
The theme was Fairies and I must say I was tempted to go dark and Gothic, but in the end I chose to use one of my pretty girls - SAUCY FAIRY


I used Paper Mania 'Contemporary Christmas' papers for my background and a new corner die from Marianne Creatables.
My Fairy was coloured with Copics and Promarkers and then her wings were done with Stickles  'Crystal Ice'. She was cut out and then put on the card with foam dots to give her added pop.

I am thrilled to have been Spotlighted by CBD and thank you very much for having me as GDT. :-)

IKE xx

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your GDT spot Ike. LOVE your schparkly fairy. I've still got some of those papers too!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the GDT fabulous card and colouring Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big congrats on your GDT! This looks gorgeous! Love the sparkle too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Ike! It's very well-deserved and this creation is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yippie!! I'm so happy for you, Ike!! Congratulations!! They are lucky to have you as Guest Designer!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete