WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Sunday 9 November 2014

PURR-FECT CHRISTMAS

Good Morning,

I have been playing with my colours again on a couple of fabulous images I got FREE from SPYDER's CORNER.
I have used Purrfect Christmas Pudding Pussy and Christmas Reindeer for my piece.
I coloured them with Promarkers.
Both of these images were Freebies and you can snag a Reindeer for yourself as this weeks Freebie HERE.
Whilst I was putting it together I got a silly funny idea so there are two versions of the card - one with the silliness and one without :-D

I was going to enter it for the Quirky Charades Challenge (song/film or book) but I missed the darn deadline !!! :-(
I was going for Song: Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer and Film: Spartacus  hahahaha LoL




All the images were coloured and then cut out and mounted with foam pads.  I have also used an embossing folder I got free with a magazine for the top piece.
Pud Puss is no longer a Freebie but hopefully will be in SPYDER's shop soon.



Thank you for stopping by.


Challenges I am entering:

Robyn's Fetish Challenge #237 - Cats   ***WINNER***
Challenge Up Your Life #1 - Anything Goes
SAS4K - Happy Holidays 4 Kids



11 comments:

  1. Hee hee . . . I like the silliness! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both card versions are delightful . great colouring . Thanks for sharing on Kraftyhands Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! And funny too! I'm a big fan of Spyder's designs! Love how you coloured the puss!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both versions ike. I think the speech bubbles are a great idea. Thank you for joining us at Kraftyhands Challenge Blog. Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha Ike, you really got me smiling about the funny reindeers - smart idea! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Challenge up your life!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the embossed greeting on this cute , funny and lovely card. Thanks a lot for joining in with my Festive 48. Hope you can link up again next week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely little scene. Thanks for joining us this month at Craft A Scene.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I must keep forgetting to press send! I love this!!!! Made me laugh sooooo much!!! Fab-U-) astic! Don't forget to choose a digI!
    ((Lyn))




    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a fabulous card, such a wonderful design.
    Thank you for joining us at Paper Creator for our Anything Goes Challenge.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. If you were a winner you know you can have another freebie digI don't you?!
    I must draw more!!!

    ReplyDelete