WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Thursday 13 November 2014

OH, HOW I CHORTLED :-D

Hello - well I guess I was just struck by a bought of utter sillyness when I saw the latest Challenge over at STAMPOTIQUE DESIGNERS CHALLENGE - BLING IT OUT.  Something just clicked in my head and I got this crazy idea for a play on words. I chortled to myself all the way through the colouring and basically from start to finish on this creation and here it is......




I put 2 photos in cuz I was trying to show the Bling but it's heard to catch that on photos !!!!!
Images :  Heads and Prom Queen by STAMPOTIQUE.
I coloured my images with Promarkers and Copics and cut round them to mount them on foam pads. They were accented with Stickles for glitz. The background paper is from the 'Absolution Deferred' Set by CRAFTY CHAOS.

Thank you for dropping in today :-)



Challenges I am entering:


15 comments:

  1. This is making me chortle too! In fact, I may have to create something with a skull wearing a tiara now - thank you very much for the inspiration :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tee, hee! It took a few seconds for me to get this :-) Clever!

    Hugs

    Di
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You nutter! Have you stopped chortling yet? xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes - just down to the odd smirk or two now thanks :-D xxx

      Delete
  4. This made me chuckle, love how you bling'd them :)
    thanks so much for joining in with us at Stampotique :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love humor, Ike. And, I love art. But, what I really, REALLY love is humor in art--and your have certainly given that to me here!! I am also a Word Nerd, and I love that your had a play with that! Winner! Winner! Thanks for participating in the Stampotique Designers' Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card! Prom Queen looks awesome <3
    Thanks for joining us at the Stampotique Designers Challenge :)

    xx Arwen

    ReplyDelete
  7. How funny.. Qe do love coming to see your art, it always makes us smile.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your coloring of Prom Queen on this! Thanks for playing with us at Stampotique Designer's Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a hoot! I'll never look at "Heads" the same way again. LOL Brilliant! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  10. You made me laugh to! Great play on words and fab card!
    Thank you for joining us at stampotique designers challenge

    ReplyDelete
  11. oooooh spooky! but fun lollll
    thanks for playing with us over at the Stampotique Designer challenge :)
    xx
    france

    ReplyDelete