WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Monday 3 November 2014

GDT SPOT AT LOVE TO CREATE

Good morning and happy Monday to you,



I recently won a Guest DT spot over at LOVE TO CREATE and my spot is up today. The theme this time is for Challenge #140 is GIRLY & LACY and  the Sponsor is WHOOPSI DAISY.
I was given a lovely little image to play with from Sheet 515 and you know me ..... I could just do straight girly + lacy, so I zombied her up a bit. :-D



I got inspired and did two pieces - here's the 2nd one...


I coloured her up in two different colourways using Copics and Promarkers and then I scanned her back into the computer and made digital backgrounds for her.

I used;
Flower King skulls by Smeared Ink.
'Cold Dawn' papers from Kakleidesigns at Digi Design Resort
Background papers by Crafty Chaos (no longer trading)

Thank you to LOVE TO CREATE for having me as GDT. :-) xx


Challenges I am entering:

Challenge Up Your Life #1 - Anything Goes
MarkerPop Challenge #55 - Anything Goes    *** TOP 3 ****






15 comments:

  1. Chuckling at your zombying up! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty project. Could you please add the Imagination Crafts link to your post Ike. Many thanks. Christine Saunders (Imagination Crafts Design Team). x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are fabulous and beautifully coloured Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow. Your cards are fabulous. And I love the colors.

    Thanks
    Scrappicowgirl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on winning a guest spot! Your lady has a brilliant spooky twist - love them! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your GDT post! Well deserved! Your zombie girls are amazing! Love the vibrant colours! I have never made a zombie card but I know Brian would love it if I did! I actually found a zombie cat image and I've been meaning to make it for him!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card. Thanks for joining us over at Digi Choosday -Tanya DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely project
    Thank you for joining in the challenge at fantasy Stampers
    Unfortunately we cannot add you to the vote as I cannot see any hand stamping
    Look forward to seeing you again with a stamped image!
    Debbi DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that's why I asked in the comments to be removed cuz I realised I had added my link in error :-( Sorry about that !! x

      Delete
  9. Fabulous cards!! I'm a fan of horror movies as well! Thanks for being our GDT this week at Love to Create!!

    Mei LTC DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Ike, I love love love both of these and I did get a bit of a kick to see you used my papers (I changed my name, but I'm Susan from Crafty Chaos) I'm also curious about the Poisoned Peas Please challenge blog you mentioned on your header, but it says I need to be an invited reader to view it, and I can't see any way of applying for an invite - do you have a publicly-viewable link, or could you invite me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh - really sorry about that Susan - they shut down !!! Thank you for bringing it to my attention .... I will go amend my header :-( xxxx

      Delete
    2. Ah ok - that'll be why I couldn't find it then ;)

      Delete
  11. Ike ~ you did an amazing job creating the Girly & Lacy on the dark side creations! Truly enjoyed having you as our Guest Designer this week!
    Crafty Hugs,
    Ruza ~ LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  12. how lovely
    thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday
    xx

    ReplyDelete