WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Tuesday 18 November 2014

FLUTTER BY BUTTERFLY

Good morning Peeps,
I am just popping in to show you a card commission I had for a young lady who like purple/pink and frilly stuff. Now you know how I struggle with that ?!!! LoL



Anyways - I raided my snippets box for papers and I made the background using my Hexagon punch from STAMPING UP.
I had some oddments of lace and some feathers and this is what I came up with. :-)
Distressed edges too and some Stickles all the way around the outside but they don't show so well in the pic. I also did some faux stitching around the hexagon pieces (which took me forever !!!) :-D

Thanks for stopping by.

Challenges I am entering:


Butterfly Challenge #18 - Butterfly + 3 designer papers

8 comments:

  1. Very different to your normal creations but I think you've definitely cracked pink and frilly! You must have had to be very patient with those faux stitches! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card and butterflies/flowers Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ike and welcome to my Butterfly Challenge. Wow, I thought the hexagons was a whole backing sheet and not die cut. Faux stitching round each one too. That's dedication for you. Love the colours and the feather. Hugs Mrs A. (Butterfly challenge).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done, Ike! How wonderful that you covered Mrs. A.'s challenge and the Snippets Playground with one fab card!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. You may struggle with the concept in your head, but you certainly don't struggle wuth getting it down on paper, this is lovely, so pretty and such a lot of detail too. I bet the recipient loves it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoa Ike! This must have te aken you forever - it's absolutely stunning and so vibrant and girlie. Love it!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just gorgeous! I am sure she will love it Ike. The placement of your flowers are gorgous. x

    ReplyDelete