WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Sunday 9 November 2014

CHRIMBO CARDS 1

It's me again today :-D

Here is my card for  the IMAGINE THAT PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE. The set we were given this time is called JARS OF CHEER and I used "Jar with Holly and Peppermints" - precoloured for my card.
I printed it 3 times and fussy cut it to make it 3D and then coated it with Glossy Accents to look like glass.
The background paper is from A & T DESIGNS and is called Christmas Holly.
The doily is a new one I just bought from the SILHOUETTE Store.
I enlarged 3 of the sweeties for my embellishments.



The other pieces are snippets and scraps from my stash box :-)
Looking at it now, I think I should have stamped some Christmas carols or something onto the green card cuz it looks a bit bare :-( 


Challenges I am entering:

My Crafts -  Shirley's November Card Challenge

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card love the holly die and the tradition; colours Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Christmas card I love the holly border it's gorgeous :)

    Vic x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute, love that holly paper and border punch! Turned out great - thanks so much for playing at Imagine That! progressive challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is beautiful. I like all of the details that you used. Thanks for playing along with us at Imagine That Digi progressive challenge.

    Barb, CZT - IT design team

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hallo Ike,
    eine wunderschöne Karte hast du gestaltet. Ich bin begeistert von den tollen Bordüren. Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme an der Imagine That Challenge. Liebe Grüße Silvi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow cute Christmas card, love your dp and the detail you put into this card. Thanks for joining us at Imagine That by Kris this month.
    Lynne DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow- love that ribbon to match. Great paper and border punch. Your card is just adorable. Thanks for joining our monthly challenge. Lisa Lynn DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful - love the layout you've used and that holly punch.

    Thanks for joining us at Imagine That - hope to see you again in December!

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Ike, I love this card so much! It is gorgeous! I love the holly border and the peppermints. Such a festive card. Thanks for sharing. Edwina DT for Imagine That!

    ReplyDelete