WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Tuesday 25 November 2014

CHALLENGE #27 AT IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES + FREEBIE

Hi everyone,
I am here to say that we have a new Challenge starting today over at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES .... #27 - RAINING CATS & DOGS.

This one is for all our FurBabies and can be anything you like. If you use an IKEsART image, you will be entered into the Vote for Winner and TOP 3.There is a FREEBIE over there too for you to play along with.

I decided to play along this time and here is my piece....


You don't have to make a Christmas piece - I have loads of other Animals in the SHOP, but I thought as it's creeping closer towards us that I would do a festive one :-D  I have used one of my images called 'CRACKACAT'.  I coloured him with Promarkers and Spectrum Noir Pencils.
The backing pieces are from my stash of bits and bobs :-D

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you will come over to plat at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES.


Challenges I am entering:

Too Cute Ink Challenge #120 - Pets
Artistic Inspirations Challenge #119 - Anything Goes
Card Mania Challenge #60 - Use a Digi
Cutie Pie Challenge #81 - Festive Furry Friends
My Craft Creations NOV/DEC Challenge 
Oooh La La Creations Challenge OLLCB #170 - Christmas
Love To Create Challenge #143 - Colour Inspired
TTCRD Nov 25 - Dec 1 - Anything Goes    **WINNER**


12 comments:

  1. Fabulous card love this cut kitty!! Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love this kitty! Great challenge too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful !!! Love colours and image. Thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your colour combo and that kitty is adorable. Thank you for joining us at OLL challenges. Wynn DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. HA - that is just too cute; LOVE the designer paper!

    Thank you for joining us at 2 Cute Ink! ~Michele, DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing colouring and it matches beautifully with your lovely background papers.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Ooh La La creations.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card and the color choices you made. Very sweet! Thank you for sharing and thank you for joining us this week at TTCRD.
    Cindy- DT- TTCRD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute Christmas card. Thanks for sharing your work with us at Artistic Inspirations.

    Maja DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool card Ike! Such a sweet image that you coloring and framed beautifully. Thank you for joining our "Color Inspired" Challenge at Love to Create this week.
    Ruza ~ LTC Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous coloring on your adorable kitty, Ike! Really love this! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card - love the die cuts you've used.

    Thanks for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete