WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Sunday 2 November 2014

CARDS I MADE

Hello Sunday Peeps,

Here are a couple of cards I made for my Brother and SiL - it was her birthday and their 2nd wedding anniversary on the same day. Now that their cards have safely arrived I can publish them :-D




Recently I have been heavily influenced by a lady who makes fantastic cards - Tajanna at The Other Side of Me..... such visual awesomeness. !!!!
I don't usually do 'pretty-pretties' but she certainly inspired me to try :-D

Top card I used;
Kaiser 'Twig & Berry' paper collection
Handmade die cut flower
oddments from stash

Bottom card I used;
Do Crafts Papermania 'Oyster Blush' Capsule Collection
Embossing folder - Cuttlebug 'Kassie's Brocade'
Tonic border punch
Various cutting Dies
Ribbons & bits from stash



Challenges I am entering:

Through The Craftroom Door - Anything Goes 
Papertake Weekly - Sketchy Free for All




5 comments:

  1. WOW - two fantastic cards here Ike. Nice to try out a different style sometimes isn't it. Will pop over and take a look at you inspiration.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two wonderful cards love all the detailing fabulous!! Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really love the way you've incorporated stitching into the second one! The flower in the first is awesome too (as is the rest of it of course!). I bet your brother and sister-in-law were very happy to receive them :D x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of these are just gorgeous! Thanks for sharing this with us at Through The Craft Room Door. Please come play along with us again! (Hugs) Cara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic cards!
    / Ike, you constantly surprise us! - Thank you!/
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete