WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Sunday 9 November 2014

ATC SWAP

Hello again,
Here I am with my latest ATCs for Shirley's NOVEMBER ATC SWAP over at MY CRAFTS.
The Theme this month is FLAGS and I opted to use Greek influences for my design (of course) !!! LoL
Here is my ATC - I made - and little envies for them to go in to keep them nice :-)


The picture is a bit off-centre cuz I had to edit out the Christmas ones that I have made for December which I sent at the same time :-D 

These are the ones I made for OCTOBER - I forgot to post them here. The Theme then was BEACHES.


Images used;
Cool Karl - Scribbles By Sandy
Agnes at the beach - MelonHeadz
Scuba Bear - Meljen's Designs

Wood embellies, shells and sand crystals from my stash of bits !! :-D 

Thank you for stopping by :-D 


1 comment: