WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Monday 17 November 2014

A PRICKLY CUSTOMER

Hello Peeps and Happy Monday,

I have taken a break from making Chrimbo card orders as I am fed up with the sight of snowflakes and schtuff !!!
I have been itching to use this gorgeous HEDGEHOG set which comes with the gorgeous papers too -  I got it from COOSTY CREATIONS at StitchyBear



I love the turquoise blue in these papers that goes so well with chocolate brown. I did some ziggy stitching around to attach the background paper to reflect the spiky Hedgy and used a layout I saw done by Ellen Parker  who is a DT for Doodle Pantry and her card totally inspired me with the fabulous layout. I think the card should have been a little taller to make it just right as mine looks a teensy bit odd compared to her layout !  Hey - Ho  :-)
My Hedgy is popped out on foam pads to give him extra ooooomph !! :-D 
I also distressed the edges of my hedgehog backing paper to give it a little something extra.

Thank you for dropping in :-D xx

Challenges I am entering:


That Craft Place Challenge - Anything Goes
Challenge Up Your Life Challenge #2 - Banners, Garland or Wreath.
Just Add Ink Challenge #240 - Add Texture.  (stitching + distressed edges)


16 comments:

  1. Made it :) :) :) Oh Ike, this really has turned out so super cool, you have done a totally amazing job with the hedgie pack and I really hope you enjoyed using it Thank you so much for sharing this. Super big hugs - Jane xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous colours and gorgeous hedge hog Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It certainly didn't look odd to us. What a great card. The colour combos are great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for joining Challenge up your life!
    I love the color combination.
    Hugs from Germany,
    Steffie

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colours, and stitching, look great Ike. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, he is very cute! I don't know how you keep coming up wth new ideas, none of your cards ever look the same! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't let Miss Di see this else she will be taking him home to meet Spike. Love this card. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely project thank you for joining us at A Crafty Mess Jane DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your turquoise and brown colour scheme, and your cute prickly hedgehog :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your patterns and hedgehog too create so much visual texture Ike and I love the stitching detail. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute & prickly all at the same time!!, your choice of papers & the stitching detail work really well together. Thanks for joining us at creative fingers x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a striking card! Stitching is a great way to add texture to cards. Thanks for playing along with us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning card! Thanks for joining us at That Craft Place. Erin xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a fabulous card, such a wonderful image.
    Thank you for joining us at Paper Creator for our Anything Goes Challenge.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey Ike, love your sweet hedgehog! Have one in my garden, too ;)
    Also like your stichting, adds a great detail! Thanks so much for joining the fun over at Challenge up your life!

    ReplyDelete