WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Thursday 17 July 2014

QUOTH THE RAVEN #34 MIDWAY INSPIRATION PIECE

Good morning Peeps,
I have popped in to show you my inspiration piece for Midway at Challenge #34 over at QUOTH THE RAVEN...... POE -triotic.


The image I have used is one of my own ..... "LENORE".... available at IKEsART.
I coloured her with Promarkers and put her on a background that I made digitally using 'Celebrate America' .. scrapbook set by CRAZY CAT CREATIONS, and the faded flag element is by LJS DESIGNS - 'You're a Firework' Set.

You have until 31st JULY 2014 to create something POE-triotic and I hope you will come over and play along with us at QUOTH THE RAVEN :-D

Byeee xxxx

Challenges I am entering:







5 comments:

  1. Very Poe-triotic indeed. Fab Ike. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantasic colouring and love the play on words Brilliancy! Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea!
    / I am still thinking about my card for this challenge./

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning ike. i can feel every single ripple in your image dress. it is gorgeous. your coloring with the PM is fantastic. i ordered a bunch and can not for the life of me tell what color they are going to come out as by the outer shell cover...it is SO different!! Is this digitally colored, or partially? so smooth in the face and skin...delightful! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun is this! Love the play on words and the fun image! Your coloring of your image is just wonderful! Great creation. Hugz!

    ReplyDelete