WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Friday 4 July 2014

IT'S TOO HOT !!!

Hello Peeps,
Well - it's just too darn hot upstairs so I am hiding away down here in my little craft room in the cool basement :-D
I am still trying to coax my Mojo into coming back so decided to do another ATC using one of SPYDER's images that I think was a freebie whilst I was away, but I saw this little chap and bought him the other day.... sooooo cute. He's called "RE-LION ME !" and you can get him at SPYDER'S OTHER CORNER for a mere 99p......baaaaaargiiiiinnnn !!! :-D
Anyways, I printed him out 6 times and layered him up to make him 3D. I wanted to do one of those wobble heads on him but I don't have the springy thingies and try as I might, I couldn't make one with wire that worked :-(
The background was made by daubing TH Distress Ink (Peeled Paint) through the cut outs left by my die cut leaves and then I used my mini alpha stamps by Studio g to do the lettering.



So there here is Peeps.

Challenges I am entering:

Crafting By Designs - July Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments - No Designer Paper

9 comments:

  1. Well done and such a lovely image. Fabulous card as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous image and card. Keep cool one of the reasons I returned to the UK hugs Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable creation Ike and lovely image and colours...thanks for leaving your lovely comment and glad you got yourself a duckie....have you entered my candy..x ..aNNie The Journey is the Start [my personal blog]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good one Ike! Love it. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how neat your fussy cutting is! He looks absolutely gorgeous and the green leaves compliment his colouring perfectly! I spy the little mouse just hiding behind there too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, Ike. :)
    Thanks for joining us at Crafting by Designs this month!
    Hugs,
    Sanja DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great sentiment and fabulous ATC...just too clever! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Wicked Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you have found your mojo, your creation is awesome, so clever with all the layering! Thanks so much for playing this week at Crafty Sentiments:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love him!!!! He has the extra bit of mane too I..think that does look better. He looks so cute! I must owe you at least Six freebies.. fantastic-o
    ...I' d bettet get drawing!!!

    ReplyDelete