WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Thursday 20 March 2014

QUOTH THE RAVEN QUEST #30 MIDWAY REMINDER

Hi there Peeps,
I have just popped in to remind you that QUEST #30  TIC, TAC...POE over at QUOTH THE RAVEN is at the halfway point.
I have made something for your inspiration using one of my new digis for March... it is called 'THOUGHTS'. I have coloured over all the black lines in flesh colours etc. so you can't see the outlines :-D 
 The background paper is my Raven Freebie. This is a digital piece and I have used the Left Side Vertical line from the Grid - Hardware/Metal. Skull + Flowers.




Oh yes... I forgot to say..... the hand with the pen is writing "To Helen" - a poem by Edgar Allan POE :-)  I got it from the Poe website and typed it onto the postcard graphic.

I hope you will take time to pop over and play along with us. The closing date is 2nd APRIL 2014.

Bye for now. xx

Challenges I am entering:

Red Rubber Inspirationals #112 -Colour In The Lines

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this one Ike. So very cool and chic!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool!! Awesome images and coloring! Thanks for joining us @ Red Rubber Inspirationals!
    Drea DT host Inspirational #112

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your collage - great project! Thanks for playing along with us at Red Rubber Inspirationals!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore Poe themed cards and this one is definitely a show stopper. Thanks for the inspiration.

    Mary Anne

    ReplyDelete