WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Sunday 23 March 2014

OH, I TOTALLY FORGOT !!!... QUIRKY GDT SPOT #2

OMGoodness - I totally forgot to post my creation for my 2nd GDT spot over at QUIRKY CRAFTS, for their Challenge #5 SECRET GARDEN.
I was given this absolutely beautiful digi by UNKY of The East Wind Company. She is called "Pink Rose and Shimmer Chiffon", so of course I had to go all out pink :-D


I coloured the image using Copics. I had the perfect Sizzix die for the shape of this lovely image and edged it with some pale pink Whispers ink.  I used some gauze behind and some die cut swirls. The backing card is from First Edition  'Love Letters' pad. The rose and ribbon to finish my hanging is from my stash.

So sorry for such a late posting :-(


Challenges I am entering :





4 comments:

  1. Wow! you have been busy and this is absolutely stunning Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cor . . . you're not kidding! That die goes spectacularly well with the image. LOVE that image too. Great work Ike. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! Love that image and you really went all out on showcasing it. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete