WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Saturday 22 March 2014

LEFT OF CENTRE ANNIVERSARY EVENT - GDT SPOT #2

Hello again Peeps,
Here is my 2nd project for the special LOC Anniversary Event Guest Design Team spot. :-) They are on Day 16 now and there have been such awesome creations. They've  snagged some fantastic Sponsors too: Delicious Doodles
The East Wind, Sassy Studios, Eiglassing, Limited Runs,  MelJens, Aurora Wings, Smeared Ink, and me :-) -  IkesArt.
See if you can pop over and look at the wonderful creations their DT and GDTs have been creating. It's a superb event. :-D
Here's my piece anyways, using my Japanese Lady from my World Tour Series JAPAN set (5 digis for just $8)


I coloured her digitally and added flowers to her fan :-)

Thank you for stopping by.

Challenges I am entering:






1 comment: