WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Friday 21 March 2014

INKY FROGGIES MARCH ATC SWAP

Me again,
Here are my ATCs for the MARCH ATC SWAP over at INKY FROGGIES.
The idea is to use STAMPIN' UP products and I have used:
'Fresh Vintage Flourish' - a SU Digi stamp on the background 
'Fresh Vintage Flower 2' - SU digi for my 3D flowers
'Ears To You' SU Rubber Stamp for the Bunnies which are mounted with 3D foamies.
The background paper is Baby Bunny scrapbook paper, a freebie from MEINLILAPARK
The ATC envelopes are from SENECA POND CRAFTS



KRISTY is a STAMPIN' UP demonstrator/supplier and you can see the fabulous goodies HERE. Such a pity that they don't have this in Greece :-(
Anyways - I have posted my ATCs so now it's time to show them.

Challenges I am entering:





4 comments:

  1. This is just a stunning and delightful ATC. Cant believe how many beautiful details you managed to get onto such a small surface. Love the ATC envelope as well, such a lovely idea.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. So springy and cheerful! Love what you created!!
    ♡ Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ike . . . aww I LOVE your little bunny ATC! And that holder is divine.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are fantastic lots of detail in such a small ATC Ginny x

    ReplyDelete