WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Friday 14 March 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SPYDER :-D

Hello there,
Here I am with a card for SPYDER. It was her birthday on Wednesday when she gave out FREE this little 'Birthday Cake Teddy', so I used him and some of his chums to make her a Birthday tribute (I know it's a bit late... but you know how it is ??)
I have used:

Happy Birthday Cake Teddy
Just Head Ted Birthday
Hearty Hedgie
Thomas The Cat
Birthday Backing paper from stash
Digital colouring in PSE9




Challenges I am entering:



7 comments:

  1. Aww the cute side of you has come out to play! Sweet! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute card! Bravo, Ike!
    Happy Birthday, SPYDER!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable gorgeous card Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so very cute and sweet, she must love animals cuz you have 4 on here. Lovely card, I sure Spyder is going to love it I do!
    Peace,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahaa. I LOVE it! it's fabulous!! I'm going to have to 'borrow it!!' Thank you foir making my digi's look so lovely!

    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is precious..I love your work Ike.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete