WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Monday 27 January 2014

SMEARED INK DESIGN TEAM JANUARY BLOG HOP

 photo SIMonthlyBlogHopButtonOctopus_zps8932e2f8.jpg

                                  Ike   You are Here ...

Hello Viewers and welcome to the January Blog Hop from the SMEARED INK DESIGN TEAM.  You should have arrived here by way of the fabulous SHONI
This month our Theme was an Anything Goes/Your Favourite Smeared Ink Image and I have gone for "Dead Dancer Pointing"  Digi single from Smeared Ink of course :-)
I have used her and her partner "Dead Dancer Falling" many times in the past and these are soooo versatile because you can just change the colour of the dress to suit any project you are doing !! :-D  Brilliant !!!.
Here are two cards I made using different colourways......



As you can see, they give a totally different effect. I added some bits and bobs from my paper and lace stash and some hand made stick pins.

I hope you are enjoying our Hop and your next stop is off to the lovely ROCIO 

If you get lost, then no problems - just pop back to the starting point at BLACK DRAGON.

Here are some older projects I made to show you these fabulous images...






16 comments:

  1. These are brilliant! I think I like the red one best, looks lovely for Valentine's day. The lace works well in the background too. Am I right in thinking you fussy cut the smeared ink lettering out? That looks fiddly! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there - I think I like the red best too :-) No - the SI was printed onto plastic and stuck on there..... I know I like fiddly cutting but I'm deffo NOT going to cut that out !! LoL Thank you for the visit :-D xxx

      Delete
  2. Both are gorgeous Ike, but red is my fave color! I adore these images, too. Brilliant work with them both! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of your projects with the dancers are awesome! Beautiful work!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them both, no way could I choose between purple and red!!! Two FABulous cards Ike, The Dead Dancers are one of my favourites too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great minds eh Ike? ;) This is an easy image to be a favourite those dancers really are gorgeous and I love all of your projects :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGhoul Ike, what a fabulous collection of Dead Dancing Pointing creations! Can you believe I haven't created with this image yet, I MUST have her, I'm so inspired and really love your Black Swan creation.....I'm off to get her ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful cards. Yes, you do get a different feel from each. Love the doily designs on each. Beautiful colors which show of the images so perfectly. Lots of fun layers and love the embellies, esp. the feathers. TY for showing the other amazing projects you have done. Too cool Ike!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards - love both the purple and the red and love all the bits and pieces you added.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. We love the way you can make one image look so different. Fabulous cards. X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh these are fabulous Ike! I love the two cards, so very different with the different colour ways! And your older projects are awesome too!! think those dancers just made my wish list! mo x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Ike! Great makes! I have both those dancers and just haven't used them yet. You have been an inspiration (or a kick in the butt) to get busy and create with them!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It really is amazing how you can use the same image over and over again and it can appear so different depending on what you do with it. That is one of the things I love most about digis. Love your creations--both the new ones and the old ones.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your cards are so pretty. I love using doilies on my valentines too. Your marionette piece is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love all the elements on each one, and the coloring on the tutus is outstanding! It's always a pleasure to see your past projects again as well :)

    ReplyDelete