WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Wednesday 11 September 2013

FUN WITH ATCs CHALLENGE #96 - STRIPES

Hello Peeps,
Here I am with my DT piece for the STRIPES Challenge over at FUN WITH ATCs. I have used 'Zebras' from DELICIOUS DOODLES. I printed then 3 times and fussy cut them and then popped them up with foamies for the 3D look. I mounted them onto plain black card and my background is a fabulous Zebra striped card that I actually got from a local Greek art shop !!!! Shock - Horror... they actually have something good !!! :-D  Anyways, it turns out that his wife is an artist so maybe he will be getting in some more awesome stuff...... fingers crossed !!! :-)


I hope you will pop over to FUN WITH ATCs and look at the fabulous DT creations and play along with us with all your Stripes :-)
See you anon xxxxxxxxxxx

Challenges I am entering:



5 comments:

  1. Great idea for the Stripes challenge, Ike! :)
    Love the 3D effect you have achieved!

    Claudia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooo cool! Love how you have popped up the image. I really love the depth that it gives to that tiny piece of artwork!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooo, hoping you get loads of yummy goodies in that shop hun! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that image really is stunning. Fingers crossed you will be able to come across some treasures in that store.

    ReplyDelete