WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Tuesday 10 September 2013

ATCs ARE THE BEST !!

Hello Tuesday Peeps;
I have done an ATC today using a lovely Cheshire Cat from Rick St Dennis and I have coloured him with Copics.
The background is some Congrats paper from my stash and I made the banner in my graphics programme.
This ATC is to celebrate the 100th WICKED WEDNESDAY ATC CHALLENGE :-)
The cat and the senti have been put on with foam dots so that they pop up a bit :-)



Challenges I am entering:

WW ATCs - 100th Celebration

9 comments:

  1. BRAVO, Ike! You are the best too!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is really awesome!!!! love how you have colored the cat. And I sooooo love your stand lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. You totally rock, Ike. Thanks for celebrating with us at Wicked Wednesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for joining us at WW for our 100th celebration!!! Great cat ATC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome ATC...love the background DP and your kitty's green eyes! Thanks for joining us for Wicked Wednesday's 100th challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the way you colored the cat! Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete