WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Sunday 18 August 2013

EXHIBITION TIME

Last week there was an Exhibition of the Kalymnos Art Society down in Town and here is some of my Pergamano (Parchment Craft) that I had on show :-) I also had some Pyrography items there too.. 

Click on Pics to enlarge ..




and here's a pikkie of one of my cats (Widget) who took over my display basket !!!!.... what do they say ??  . If  you can get it on - it FITS !!!!   hahahaha LoL


hahahaha !! - Look at that - the veritable 'Muffin Top'  LoL

Right - let's see what else I can find for today :-D xxxxxxxxxxxxx






9 comments:

  1. WOW - there REALLY is no end to your talents Ike. Super stuff . . . you must have A LOT of patience. And Widget is hilarious!

    Happy Sunday

    Hugs,Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great items!!! Wow you really are quite and artist. And I totally love the great picture of your cat too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sitin' here just cracking up! One at your kitty, and you saying look muffin top LOL! Cats into such weird positions and I am like "Dang! now my back hurts!" However your kitty is so very beautiful Widget is a cool name! How did you make those key chains? It looks like it was burnt, like w/ a sodring iron or something, they are awesome!
    Peace,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's so funny LoL
      Yes it's burnt - it is done with a Pyroghraphy iron.. I draw them on then burn them and some I add colour :-D xx

      Delete
  4. stunning. You are one very talented lady xxx widget is a scream :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. tooooo funny, Ike! Thanks for the smile today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ike, I love your cards on your display. They are gorgeous1 I love your kitty. that is just too cute. Makes me miss mine. She looked just like this one. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ike your Pergamano is beautiful, I've always wanted to be able to do that, and the key rings are FAB!

    Widget is so funny, we have a cat that insists on climbing into boxes regardless of the size LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Talk about a muffin top for sure! Widget is priceless and looks so much like my beautiful Bella who will have been gone a year tomorrow. I can't believe it has already been a year since I lost my precious sidekick.

    Beautiful work over at the exhibition. Were there any prizes or was it solely for display?

    ReplyDelete